Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crowded

It will probably come as no great surprise that my newest 'zine is responsible for my shameful lack of posts. I am devoting most of my non-sleeping/working time to writing, compiling, and editing everything. I am thrilled to have wonderful contributors to the enterprise. Unfortunately, having wonderful contributors means more leg-work for me. Ah, well, it is a very small and easy price to pay for having a well-rounded publication. It is shaping up to be at least 100 pages. That's right: no kitchen-table affair, this. It involves major work and I love every second of the whole thing. I expect it to be out the first week of October. This means that the next two weeks will be full of hair-pulling, foot-stomping insanity as I race to the finish.
I will try to post as much as I can here, although it will be tough. As soon as the lovely, magical, amazing 'zine is out, the long-touted, much-deferred new look of 1000 Follies will debut. Honestly.
Until then, I hope that you enjoy whatever creative crumbs I manage to throw your way, starting with a Liveblog of the Emmy Awards Ceremony tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is almost there. 90% of the content is in the hands of the layout artist. Thanks for being so patient!

    ReplyDelete