Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Home of Its Own

Awhile back, I wrote a few articles under the title of "A Small Press Life." This brief series explained the passionate philosophy that is held just behind my creativity. Initially, I planned to make it an ongoing, occasional feature of 1000 Follies. That changed when, in May, I realized that the concept deserved its very own, dedicated space. A Small Press Life can be found at: onetrackmuse.blogspot.com. Click HERE to go directly THERE.
This newer site is one of the reasons that I have not been posting as frequently as you are accustomed to: I have been putting the new blog into place. Well, it is almost there now. It is close enough to what I have envisioned in my head to, at last, tell you about it. ASPL is writer-centric, so there will most likely not be something-for-everyone there.
It is, generally, about the writing life and, specifically, about my own philosophy and creative-path. It is definitely more tightly-focused than what you find here. It is, and will be, full of reviews, inspiration, concept-appropriate sites, products,and professional opportunities. I will profile like-minded writers from the past as well as my contemporaries. There is also a space that will detail my own adventures through the mine-field of the writing life.
Even if you are not a writer, please check it out and, if you can, spread the word to all of your writer friends (and I JUST KNOW that you have them). Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment