Sunday, May 24, 2009

THINGS I WANT TO BE (NO FOOLING)

Life is short and full of infinite possibility and wonder.It is never too late to become exactly what you want to be, or enhance who you already are.

  1. Photographer (black and white)
  2. Collage artist
  3. Anthropologist
  4. Window dresser
  5. Short-film director
  6. Boutique owner
  7. Saloniere
  8. Yoga instructor
  9. Nutritionist
  10. Bookstore/Tea-Shop Owner
  11. More myself than ever I was (this is my life's worthiest goal)
  12. Renn-Faire Wench
  13. Performance artist
  14. Someone who never stops adding to her list of life's possibilities
  15. Small-Press publisher (on a letter-press, of course!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my list! Except for the nutritionist and yoga instructor, lol. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to start my own list! We also have some of the same things -definitely not the performance artist or yoga instructor, but the Renn faire wench (or any type of wench) sounds quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete