Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Cup of Tea, Sunshine and You

The title of this post, while sounding something akin to an early 1920's love song,belies the content and ways of my recent days and nights, where Cruel Mistress Fate has reasserted her mastery of things.A litany of inconvenient happenings, though of neither a physical nor mental order, has befallen my small household.I am crafting and typing these words from my mother's sitting room,in my not-so-far-away hometown,where I have come for a relaxing weekend of family togetherness. I hope to be able to write a further thing or two before heading South tomorrow afternoon where, the Gods willing, I will once again be able to produce, with soothing regularity,my happy little oddments of writing.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your troubles! When it rains, it pours, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I have great hopes for the new month so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete