Friday, May 15, 2009

Crazy 88888888's

Kate Gabrielle tagged me so without further ado....
8 Things I Look Forward to:

1-My morning cuppa (tea, that is)
2-Kissing The Chef in my favourite spot (between the eyes)
3-Writing,thinking about writing, dreaming about writing, and/or talking about writing
4-Catching up on old movies queued in the DVR
5-Deciding what to read next
6-Talking to my mom on the phone (she lives 2 hours away)
7-Thinking about how to celebrate my birthday
8-Launching my zine

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1-Spoke with my friend Kevin on Skype
2-Flipped through a vintage movie magazine
3-Worked
4-Did dishes
5-Cuddled with the dog
6-Ate 2 dark chocolate truffles washed down with Earl Grey tea. Yum!
7-Watched the season finale of 'Bones'
8-Wrote

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1-Travel extensively (Hello,Iceland! Why, it is so nice to meet you, Scotland!)
2-Balance writing and housecleaning better
3-Read minds
4-Procreate (maybe....I am a little on the fence about this one)
5-Pay off all of my pesky,pesky debt.
6-Develop the awesome ability to bring movie/literary characters to life
7-Buy a car
8-Figure out a way to live where I want to yet visit my family at the snap of my fingers (no scary air or lengthy over-the-road travel involved)

8 TV Shows I Watch:

1-Bones
2-Lie to Me
3-Top Gear
4-The Golden Girls
5-Corner Gas
6-Doc Martin
7-What Not to Wear
8-Gordon Ramsay's F Word/Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (I am counting this as one show... They air back-to-back, close enough!)

Ever the rebel, I tag anyone desirous of being tagged.....


No comments:

Post a Comment