Thursday, August 27, 2009

NEW LOOK!! DAILY CONTENT!!MORE TO LOVE!!

1000 Follies is about to become bigger, better, shinier and, well, a lot more reliable! In my non-Internet life, I am extremely organized. I love deciding where things belong, and putting them there. While I believe that people cannot be regimented, projects can...and this one is about to be, in a way that I think you will really dig.
1000 Follies will be divided into 7 weekly segments. In other words, each day of the week will have its own theme, which that day's posts will revolve around. The themes will not change from week to week. Additionally, there will be 6 or 7 smaller features which will appear daily. Got it? I know, I know....it is a lot to take in. You will just have to come back on Sunday, when the new look debuts. You will have to wait and see what the Sunday theme is. Until then, I will post a few odds and ends.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea :) I've been mulling over something similar for my blog, too. It's a lot easier to post regularly when you already have an idea of what you'll post that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! That was the entire idea! I need to e-mail you about the 'zine. Almost finished!

    ReplyDelete