Sunday, August 16, 2009

Changes

For anyone interested, I will be moving my (untitled) fiction serial over to 'A Small Press Life', as I believe it is a better fit there. I will be re-running it before adding the next installment.
I am also thrilled to announce that I have a second blogger writing for me on ASPL. His name is KM Scott. Please take a quick trip over there to check out his stuff and give him a warm welcome. He would really appreciate it.
If you have not been on the other site, I suggest that, in the words of The Chef, you "do it! Do it now!". If you are a writer or any type of creative, you will find something to love there. I promise.
Also, I will be announcing some fabulous new changes to 1000 Follies some time in the next few days. The changes will actually give you more to love, more often. Rest assured, nothing is going away!

No comments:

Post a Comment