Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE SO CONFIDENT

  1. "When I look at myself,I am so beautiful I scream with joy."-Maria Montez
  2. "I see my path,but I don't know where it leads.Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."-Rosalia de Castro
  3. "I totally and completely admit,with no qualms at all,my egomania,my selfishness,coupled with a really magnificent voice."Leontyne Price
  4. "So what?Forty is the new 30.It doesn't mean a damn thing."-Sheryl Crow
  5. "My agent said,'You aren't good enough for movies.'I said,'You're fired.'"-Sally Field
  6. "If you have to make mistakes,make them good and big;don't be middling if you can help it."-Hildegard Knef
  7. And one honorary man quote:"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."-Bruce Lee
  8. And one more for good measure:"The question isn't who is going to let me;it's who is going to stop me."-Ayn Rand

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely going up on our inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete